Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Lil Stinker




Ellie is 15 months old now and I really do need to update her picture BUT she just will not be still for more than three seconds and trying to chase her into submission is just exhausting! She is so full of vim and vip, just ask the ladies who clip her little toenails! Yes it really takes two to do this, no kidding! Toughest little ten pounder I've ever seen! Phew! Sometimes when she's really wound, I kid with her and tell her I might just have to sell her to the circus. She can go from the floor to the back of the couch in one effortless straight up leap.

* photo credit: The McCarty Farm, Micanopy, FL 



This is Ellie's father, BlueBoy. Both her mom and dad are full blooded Rat Terriers and live at The McCarty Farm in Micanopy FL. This picture makes him look bigger than he really he is, I think he topped out at eight pounds, full grown, Ellie has surpassed him by two pounds so far.

This is Ellie's mother, her name is Raven. She comes from the McCarty Farm too and weighs in at all of eight pounds.

* photo credit:The McCarty Farm, Micanopy, FL