skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Colette and My Little Canadian Bluebird
So, I mentioned the slate blue and ivory hounds tooth wool, didn't I? Well, the pattern I will use for this project is the Lady Grey (pictured below) by Colette Patterns. I'd never heard of Colette until recently but happy to have found them. Their service has been excellent and they take care and pride in their products. It shows in case you've never ordered from them. I'm undecided on the lining right now but will post as soon as I'm sure. Any suggestions? The wool will be warm enough so need something light but durable and pretty at the same time.
On a special note, my little bluebird pincushion from Canada arrived today. It's a he and he will certainly bless my sewing room and will sit to symbolize a re-birth of sorts! This little cutie came from BlueDaisies on Etsy.